Transform your Manifesting with the Moon energy
Manifesting with the Moon will increase the energy and power of your manifestation if you use the Moon phases to your advantage. Boost manifesting the abundance with the Moon energy, get it on the fast track!
Being Grateful is one aspect of your spiritual journey. Being Grateful is saying thank you to the Universe or God for what you have. Feeling grateful will replace all your negative emotions creating energetic field ready to receive. The question is: do you know what you want to receive? Do you have your vision board? Click here to learn how to create the vision board before you start manifesting.
It is well known fact that the Moon affects Earth, as one example, we can take the Moon's gravitational pull, which creates the ocean tides that rise and fall every 12.4 hours. The Moon's energy also amplifies our emotions. Think of it as the changing tides: when it's full, it can bring all of your feelings to the surface.
The New Moon Rituals
The new Moon is when the Moon and sun are together. The Moon rises with the sun and is not visible at night. New moons, spiritually speaking, are about new beginnings, planting new seeds, and releasing anything that is no longer serving. The new Moon is awesome time for manifesting with the Moon.
A new Moon rituals consist of a candle, paper, and pen. Here are a few steps to take to perform the new Moon rituals:
- First, ground and center yourself.
- Tune into yourself and ask yourself what you want to manifest, look at your vision board . You can also look for the things that no longer serve you.
- Write down all the things that no longer help you and what you want to manifest.
- Then use the candle flame to burn the list. Be careful with the flame, burn it in dedicated fireplace.
- Burning the list allows space to bring in new intentions and desires.
- Now, write your new intention or wish to be manifested during this new Moon and put in a safe place until the full Moon.
- You can also start "Easy to Burn Book" to collect all your negative emotions to be burned later at the full Moon phase.
More ideas for the new Moon rituals are described by the Chrystal expert Heather Askinosie in her blog https://www.energymuse.com/blog/new-moon-ritual
Manifesting with the Moon: the Full Moon Ritual
The full Moon is when the Moon and sun are the opposite of each other. The Moon rises after the sunsets. The sun sends light, energizing the full Moon potential to manifest the full Moon completion of the new moon desires. Manifesting with the Moon Ritual is in full force during the full Moon when magic is in the air.
A full Moon ritual can consist of going outdoors and allowing our bodies to bask in the full Moon energy. It is a time to release the new Moon intentions out to the universe by burning the list written during the new Moon and the "Easy to Burn Book". It is a time to reflect on what has or has not manifested from your new Moon intentions. The full Moon ritual is releasing it to the universe as if it already came into reality. Manifesting with the full Moon's energy will bring it into fruition like the moons gravitational pull.
More ideas for the Full Moon rituals are described by the Chrystal expert Heather Askinosie in her blog https://www.energymuse.com/blog/full-moon-intentions.